What is your age group

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Two more birthdays and I'll be off the chart :roll: --- then the old folks home at Harleyville, short pants, thongs and loud pipes. The up side is no more hot helmets in the summer. :wink:
Anyone know how to tie a do-rag :?:

D

·
0 Posts
a few months left...

a few more months and ill be in the 31 - 35 section! Bring it on!!
8)
daVeStrom

04 DL1000 Blue

T

·
0 Posts
Mariah said:
Two more birthdays and I'll be off the chart :roll: --- then the old folks home at Harleyville, short pants, thongs and loud pipes. The up side is no more hot helmets in the summer. :wink:
Anyone know how to tie a do-rag :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You just made my day. That's the funniest thing I have read in awhile!! THANK YOU! Oh and good luck with that do-rag :wink:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I never did respond to the question, "is it an old guy's bike"... obviously it is... myself included...but every time I ride with my 20 something friends on their zx/yzf/sv they ask me how an old guy on a touring bike can kick their butts. It's an old guys FAST bike! 40+ and still a slut

·
Registered
42 Posts
:p well i just turned 24 and got this bike....and i see on the poll that its strictly leaning towards the middle aged group....but it sure is fun...age dosent matter.......when on top of it...i think it makes us all equal on the fun we have....got my bike for a week and already 350+ miles on it... :D

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
The drivers license says 1971 which makes me 33 - sometimes I feel a lot older, then I get on my Strom and I feel a lot younger. Hey wife, this thing is keeping me young. Can I get something else for it? :D

K

·
0 Posts
Well, I am 68 and so now there are two respondents in that bracket.
Actually I bought the V Strom 650 because I did not want to wrestle with a 670 pound Kawasaki Concours any more. I also have a BMWR1150RT. However, I am so happy with the V Strom that I am thinking of selling the BMW also.
Ksedlarz

·
Registered
37 Posts
24 here(till august), from the pole results looks like there is a shortage of people my age with good taste in bikes;)

1 - 20 of 432 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.