Strom Trooper banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I do know the lights I purchased from Yitamotor on Ebay had the same lights in spot beam or wide beam.
One set came with the harness and the others did not. I got the ones with the harness which are spot beams.
They are 16 Watts each with 6 LED bulbs per light. I adjusted mine so the beams sit about a foot lower than
my headlight on low beam. This is from a 20 foot distance back from a vertical wall.
The width is right around 4 feet apart at the same distance back.

This aluminates the road well at night and so far no flashing of the high beams from oncoming drivers so I think
I'm not blinding anyone at approach. For $20 total even though they are cheap I think they are just fine
and save my money for other items of noteworthy cause. I'll post back later with any issues that may come up.
But all the other lights I've purchased from this vendor are good to go . www.yitamotor.com

·
Vendor
4,550 Posts
Unless they are Euro style lens beams, in my experience the beams of all the LEDs I have tested have been spherical and not sensitive to orientation. So for all practical purposes two flood or spot or pencil beams would provide the same shape illumination whether stacked or turned sideways. Euron beams are orientation sensitive.

·
Registered
537 Posts
That sounds good. All I know is they work just fine and the road ahead is lit up brighter and wider than with
just the headlight. So it is definately an improvement over nothing at all. For $20 I cannot go wrong.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts