StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize someone probably makes one of these but I have been trying to mount my aux lights (purchased from Rick) to my vee2. I really want them fork mounted which is why I didn't buy the bracket he makes. Plus the bracket will interfere with my Heed crash bars. But the clamps from twisted throttle are too small for the top of the tube and I don't want to put them on the lower tube for obvious reasons.

Would love to have a mounting bracket or clamp type mount to put them on the tops of the fork tubes so the light turns when I turn instead of being static like the headlight.

Again, someone else may be making something like that already since my research has been limited.

Jes

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If you're practicing cones or negotiating parking lots at night, that could be helpful. Otherwise, counter steering will negate the effect you are seeking with fork mounted lights.

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
Check ADV Rider Forum, Vendor section..........couple of guys make brackets for forks.......not sure diameter. "Twin Headlight Ernie" makes brackets on there, don't remember the other feller's name.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts