StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ridiculous. We've got branches and trees down all over the place. At home we've got at least 4-5 inches. Some of my coworkers who are just a couple hundred feet higher in elevation have a foot or more! What's up with this? :thumbdown:

I want to try out my new gel seat!!

mikeg

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

mikeg
You can always get a 60" TV for the garage, a couple of industrial fans and put the bike on the centerstand and play "Wild Hogs" to enjoy the new seat.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That sucks!!
You get snow and I'm sittin' in the middle east approaching triple-digit temps!! :headbang:

Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar
Deployed Gov't Contractor

·
Registered
22 Posts
Breezy and sunny in southeast PA.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Sorry to hear about Vermont enduring more snowmobile weather. SE Wisconsin is sunny bright and just all right. And Saturday I get me my first Vee.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
I had about 8" of snow on the car I left out of the garage........most of it gone now. Still expecting almost 80 degrees this weekend.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sorry to hear about Vermont enduring more snowmobile weather. SE Wisconsin is sunny bright and just all right. And Saturday I get me my first Vee.
Congrats on the new scoot! :thumbup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is ridiculous. We've got branches and trees down all over the place. At home we've got at least 4-5 inches. Some of my coworkers who are just a couple hundred feet higher in elevation have a foot or more! What's up with this? :thumbdown:

mikeg
They call it "global warming", don't they?:biggrinjester:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts