StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received two emails from paypal regarding two failed attempts for auto subscription renewal from vertalscope. After checking all paypal settings I fired off a couple of emails to paypal and this was their responce:
"Hi. This is Marge from PayPal Customer Support.In my desire to resolve your concern, I tried contacting you at xxx and since I was not able to reach you, I'll be glad to assist you through this email. I apologize if the previous email did not address your concern. Let me assist you.
Usually a subscription will failed because of the payment method that is used or because the merchant made some updates on their website (subscription link/ button).
I checked the attempts here and rest assured it was not because of your funding source. Please contact the merchant to re-subscribe again. You can contact them at 416-341-8950
I’m glad assisting an important customer like you. Happy New Year!"

Anything that can be done on the moderators end or do I really need to re subscribe again? This is the first time Ive encountered this problem
Thanks, Roger

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I can't access your PayPal account. You should be glad to hear that. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't access your PayPal account. You should be glad to hear that. :biggrinjester:
I might trust you, you seem to have all you need for your bike :yesnod:
I've tripple checked everything on my Paypal account and all is lined up for auto subscription renewal. They are stating that the problem exists on vertalscope's end.
I'll try the verticalscope phone number later and if there is no resolution, I will either remove my subscription from paypal and re subscribe through this site, or use the $20 for a trip to the waffle house:mrgreen:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
You can send a PM to Administrator to see if Verticalscope has more info. The typical problems with subscriptions are an old credit card number or expiration date or a changed e-mail address.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can send a PM to Administrator to see if Verticalscope has more info. The typical problems with subscriptions are an old credit card number or expiration date or a changed e-mail address.
Ok, I'll give that a try. The first thing I checked was that the subscription was still valid and was linked to a viable and confirmed account in paypal. All was good there and paypal personal also confirmed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts