StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help- Im looking to get my hands on a Nilgiri Rack- Im not sure if the guy makes them anymore. Looked like an awesome rack-

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have sent him a PM but have got no response. My thought was to buy the aluminum from a big box store, pencil me out a template and then have the local metro college have a student cut it out on their CNC machine.

Looks like a great rack to keep your duffle bag from sagging over your turn signals and also has plenty of places to tie it down. I would think he could sell a bunch of these.

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
I have sent him a PM but have got no response. My thought was to buy the aluminum from a big box store, pencil me out a template and then have the local metro college have a student cut it out on their CNC machine.
Ahh, I see.

Laser cut from steel would be easy if one had the drawing, A friend gets laser cut stainless steel brackets for his LPG fumigation systems (LPG for use with diesel engines). Laser cutting is remarkably cheap.

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
Ahh, I see. I note he hasn't been on the forum since 21st March.

Laser cut from steel would be easy if one had the drawing, A friend gets laser cut stainless steel brackets for his LPG fumigation systems (LPG for use with diesel engines). Laser cutting is remarkably cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts