StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may recall, that I have had the worst luck w/ my Audiovox.

It was not only a time consuming complicated PITA installation, but it doesn't work.

Troubleshot it, and couldn't figure it out. Have paid two electricians to look at it along w/ the wiring diagram here: http://www.vstrom.info/Smf/index.php/topic,6398.0.html and we couldn't figure it out. Read on the forums about LED brake lights and what not, and again, just doesn't work.

In any case, I figured I'd waste another day taking a crack at it, since the stupid vacuum tubes not only take up a bunch of space and would be a PITA to uninstall after all that effort, but apparently are even using up the vacuum ports I need for my Scottoiler. :thumbup:

I hate this cruise control more than I hate cornnuts. And I really really hate cornnuts.

Anyway, in my frustration, I inadvertently cut off the control mechanism and destroyed it with a screw driver repeatedly. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement? The reset switch on it never pressed down properly regardless. I'm hoping it was just that that was broken. Or do I need a whole other kit?

PS: If someone hands you a free Audiovox cruise control, punch them, and ask them what you've done to make them hate you so much.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Throw it in the trash and chock it up as a loss, hey its's a M/C not an escalade..Vista cruz Man :yikes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts