StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Has anyone used Autiovox cruse control on there WEE. I need to know how it works, what it takes to install..........

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
988 Posts
What model and where did you buy it? I went to the Audiovox website and couldn't find any mention of it.
You might want to try Murph. http://www.murpskits.com/catalog/

He sells a lot of excellent stuff for the old Concours, and he has some things for the DL as well. Reputable dealer. Also, you can find them on eBay. Look for "Audiovox CS100"

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but probably will install one as a wintertime project.

·
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Amazon

amazon has it for 89.00

Audiovox CCS100 Universal Vacuum Cruise Control by AUDIOVOX
Buy new: $106.10 $89.95 4 Used & new from $88.00
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Automotive: See all 3 items

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought it from e-bay recently

Seller was av4medot, price $85.90. Delivered very fast. I didn't buy the optional vacuum canister though, because I had seen instructions on the web on how to make it from a PVC pipe. Can't track them now, though, has anybody seen them?

I remember it was an instruction page like Roy's one referenced above, only with photos, a list of necessary tools and trinkets and such. These DIY things are hard to get where I live... I should just have bought the Audiovox canister.

·
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
The only problem with the Audiovox is the controler is not waterproof (designed to be in a car). I went with a Mc Cruise on my ST1300 designed especially for the bike.

·
38,103 Posts
It's very easy to seal the controller. The inside of the button side is a single casting of rubberlike plastic with plenty of edge available. The back is a hole. Seal the edge of the button insert, the wire entry hole and the seam and the unit is totally waterproof. I've used mine in some storms that had cars pulling off the side of the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts