StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dono, maybe I'm not up to speed on sending and reviewing pic's any more but when I do all I see is "manage attachments" and no pictures so what am I doing wrong or is this another one of those glitches about the site moving to googles cloud?

Warm regards, Ed

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

What are you trying to do? Can you point to an example of what you are talking about?

..Tom

Not sure....every time I change a page there's a bar at the bottom that says "show all content" and if I don't click on that bar (I just found out) I see no loaded pic's from anyone so it might be something to do with my browser. The site is a lot slower than it was the last time I was on as well but that s not what my concern at this point.

Thanks for your inquiry EJ

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Are you using Internet Explorer as your browser? If so, there is a setting under Internet Options, Security, Internet, and Custom Level about halfway through the list called Display Mixed Content. You might need to set to "enable".

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you using Internet Explorer as your browser? If so, there is a setting under Internet Options, Security, Internet, and Custom Level about halfway through the list called Display Mixed Content. You might need to set to "enable".

Thank you sir...it was on "prompt"....onward......:eek:ut:
EJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts