StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is in the Dirty South? Let's get together and ride. I live in Marietta and ride a few days during the week and almost every weekend try to go camping or to a ralley on my 2002 DL1000. I recently installed Extra Driving/Offroad lights, XM Radio, Autocom pro 7, Pellican 1550 side cases, givi rack, a Cee Baileys Wind shield 10+, a Corbin Saddle, and on order is a Garmin 2610, and heated grips.

Hope to meet some fellow Stromers in the Area.

See ya,
JOhn

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Topdog,
I am here in Marietta also. Sounds like you have the farkle disease too. Let's get together and ride sometime.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool

Stop by my shop anytime, I'm at 2070 Canton Road just off I-75. It's called Top Dog Awards. Do you want to ride this weekend? I'll be up for a ride Saturday. You can call me at 678-908-3641

See ya,
JOhn

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Topdog
I may be camping this weekend. I looks like it will be little cold. Anyway, If my plans change, I will give you a call.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Topdog
I may be camping this weekend. I looks like it will be little cold. Anyway, If my plans change, I will give you a call.
Whare are you camping? I camped last weekend in Ellijay, it was great weather, if you like it on the cold side. Luckily my cabin has a gas log stove/heater. call me at 678-908-3641 if you want to ride Saturday.

See ya,
John

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Topdog,
The plans are to be at McKinney Park off of Glade Road exit 268 then East for three or so miles on Lake Altoona. I am getting a little long in tooth to be suffering the cold, but hey, I need a little adventure.

------------
Perry R.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey, another Atlanta strommer here. (Wee-strom). I'm down on the southside though.

I know of 3 more guys on another local board that all have stroms too. One guy in Bremen with a 650 and two more on the north side with 1k's.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went riding Saturday up to Suches and Blue Ridge, Had lunch in Dalanaga. It was 19 degrees when I left the house but it turned out to be nice around 1pm. Hope to meet you others soon for a ride. The heated grips worked great. Now I'm looking for a heated vest or jacket.

See ya,
John

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Duluth but a full time job and night school mean my weekend time is hard to come by, it's when I get everything done. Fortunately I graduate in May, then the fun begins. I do plan on attending the east coast Strom get together up in North Carolina (1 week after graduation)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts