StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, but I see a Strom every once in a while and I wanted to see if it was someone on here. I might see if they are on ADV as well.

Friday afternoon I saw an orange 09 Wee in Grayson, GA. near the intersection of Hwy 20 and Hillside Drive going east towards Loganville. I was in the brother-n-law's Tundra, so I didn't bother trying to wave.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just brought a "new to me" Vstrom into the Atlanta area from Maryland. It's a Silver 08 with Givi cases and I'm in the Marietta area. Have not seen another Strom on the road.

T

·
Registered
550 Posts
I live in Marietta and have seen a handful of Stroms. Only one of which has replied on the "Look There's a Vstrom" thread.

I ride a red one with a OEM topcase. Maybe I'll see some of you guys on the road sometime!

·
Registered
84 Posts
yellow

I commute to school on a Yellow Vee with yellow topcase, from Buford to Gainesville. I rarely see any other Vstroms here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Keep an eye out for an orange Wee with Jesse boxes and Indiana tags.

I will be in working in Atlanta from the Aug 25th through Sep 19, if you see me I'm probably looking for a place to eat.

Dan

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spotted a Black VEE with Jesse luggage and paper tags in the Delta Tech Ops Center Parking garage at ATL airport.
Is that the one on Aviation BLVD near the construction site for the new international terminal?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes it is. There are a number of bikes there, but that was the only Strom I saw. I talked to one of the Delta mechanics and he thought there were a couple of people with them there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
larencville area

I ride from lawrencville area to chamblee every day on i85 . I will be the blue 07 with black givi cases. I have blue gear and a blue helmet hawk on the blue rf 1000 ( some people say I have a thing for blue .Idont know what they are talking about its coincedence)look for me I will be the blue blur in the hov lane.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is. There are a number of bikes there, but that was the only Strom I saw. I talked to one of the Delta mechanics and he thought there were a couple of people with them there.
I used to work at the construction site of the new international terminal as a land surveyor. I got laid off back in the spring, though. I miss eating at the Airport View Cafe, though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
saw a dl at the top of 129 by suches

Saw a wee at the top of 129 by suches at the little store at the curve before the decent to hellen . I turned around to say hello but the rider and pasenger were pulling out heading in the other direction. the bike had a givi top case
On another note I met a real nice group of riders from all over the country
one on a vee that was nicely set up.none were strommers .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another Marietta Rider

Skalstrom, I think I'm the one that replied to your V-sighting about a year ago or so...

I did commute from East Cobb to Cumberland Mall, but starting this week I will be telecommuting 4 out of 5 days a week, so we'll be seeing a lot less of me. I'll be heading towards Alpharetta that one day out of the week, henceforth.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Downtown Atl

I have a 04 Vee on GT campus. I'll take it out to dinner sometimes but most of the time I'm normally riding North to Helen, Suches, etc. on the weekends.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a 04 Vee on GT campus. I'll take it out to dinner sometimes but most of the time I'm normally riding North to Helen, Suches, etc. on the weekends.
You should let me know when you're heading up to the hills next time. I ride almost every day, but it would be nice to get out of the city some time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts