StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I mentioned this in the G2G thread but thought it should have one of it's own.

I'm proposing a get together on Tuesday (4/6) at Hooters on Holcomb Bridge Rd in Roswell at 7pm. Let me know if this works or if you have a better alternative.

One potential alternative is to meet and ride with Freedom Powersports bike night on Tuesday but they are no longer a Suzuki dealer. If that matters.

Thanks,
T

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hummmmm lets see, Hooters or a bike dealer?:confused: Doesn't even seem like a fair contest to me.

.......HOOTERS
:hurray::thumbup::hurray::thumbup:

Wherever and/or whenever I'll try to make it, if it happens.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK folks come on out to the Roswell Hooters for a meet and greet tomorrow night. That's Tuesday (4/6) at 7pm. The Hooters is on Holcolm Bridge Rd between Hwy 9 (Alpharetta Hwy) and GA 400 (i.e. West of 400). Look for my silver/black Strom with the Givi cases.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey Travman,
Slim chance for me to make it to Hooters today. I'll be in Newnan until late. If I make it back in time I'll stop by but will be in my car.

Hell, it's hard enough for me to meet for a ride, I don't know what made me think this would be any easier.

Later...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meet up this Thursday

How about meeting this Thursday at 6:30pm. Location would be Starbucks on the corner of Holcolm Bridge Rd and Old Alabama in Roswell. This is just East of GA400. Sound off or send me a PM if you can make it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry - couldn't make it after all. Kids, rush hour, etc. ;-) Hopefully will meet you all at the rally.

-U6
Check out the East Rally thread in Events. I put a link to the route a few of us are taking on Thursday morning.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I won't be up till Friday evening. Probably leaving downtown early/mid-afternoon to avoid rush hour leaving the city, and will take the more direct route thru Clayton, Franklin. Save me a spot? I only need 2 trees about 15 feet apart ;-)

Wow - didn't know about the Asheville Bike Fest same weekend. The mountains are going to be packed!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tuesday, June 1st

Hey Guys/Gals,

How about another get together. I do not think that I am traveling next week so how about next Tuesday, June 1st. Let's meet at 7pm at the Starbucks on the corner of Holcolm Bridge Rd and Old Alabama in Roswell.

Chris can show us the big bandaid on the front of his bike, Todd can tell of his adventure to Roanoke, and I can recant about wimping out on the gravel road. :thumbup: Others can retell their war stories.

Can you make it?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Folks,

Though I prompted this a few days ago, my plans for next Tuesday have changed and I will not be able to make it. Sorry, will try again soon.

Thanks,
T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts