StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My search function is not functioning properly or I would not be asking but I am in need of the the website where you folks have bought your Aprilia Tuono mirrors and the price you paid for them please.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I just ordered some from my "local" Aprilia dealership this week. I put local in quotes because Aprilia dealerships are few and far between. I'm actually getting them through a shop about 4 hours away in Hendersonville, NC, but I'll be traveling through on my way to the eastern strom rally this weekend. If you have a dealer close to you, just order through them. They should be under $50 for the set. I had a dealer close to Charlotte quote me something in the range of $80, so call around if you have to. Also, almost no one keeps this set in stock, so you'll likely have to wait for them to get it in. Out of the five dealerships I called in two states, none stocked the mirrors.

A lot of this is redundant to the thread LeeStrom gave you, I know. I guess my main point is that a good online source had yet to be found. Find your local dealership and give them a call. Here's the link to find your dealer.

PS- Here's another handy link for searching. Bookmarking it has helped me a lot! http://www.vee-strom.com/search/

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have an Aprilia Tuono and I get things online from AF1 at www.apriliaforum.com

they seem to be really good people. Of course I rarely have to buy anything on the bike except filters.

update... just checked and they have them on the website but the price is $50 EACH!! sorry about that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts