StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Down in Chattanooga, not too far. I ride that way often.

·
Registered
233 Posts
You live in a nice area. I'm over near Asheville. I just got my Vstrom 650 and it's my first road bike ever so I have a little learning to do. Should have it on the road later this week for my first ride. Would love to meet up with you all sometime for a ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Just moved to the Sapphire area. Looking to meet up with other Vstrom riders.
You will not have a problem finding other Strommers making their way to that area this spring.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well I have only been able to ride an hour here or there recently due to my crazy schedule and the weather. Any time it's above 40, dry, and I have the time to go, I hop on and cruise around. I don't want to put the bike in storage so I try to ride as much as I can. Also I have been staying out of the rain due to the salt that was dumped on the road this year already. Looking forward to the spring. :beatnik:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just moved to the Sapphire area. Looking to meet up with other Vstrom riders.
I live in Asheville and ride regularly in the area. Was out in Highlands recently. . .beautiful area. Spring's near so let me know if you want to get some miles in.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am head down Hale Ridge rd to Warwoman to hwy 28 to chattooga ridge to 76 to pool creek, back to warwoman to 441 to 106. this one will get ya 3 states in about 7o miles. One of a bunch of great loops from saphire. You live in a great place to ride a vstrom. I'm down in Mountain Rest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts