StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Around 5 something, 6-2-07- I76 in Ohio, Between Rt.44 and 14

I came up on a light blue Wee as I was heading home from a long ride. I was on my blue 07. Both admired each other's bike for a second, but I was in a hurry to get home.
Anyone on here?

·
Registered
86 Posts
That was me, I too was on my way home from seminary out in Columbus. I am through that area once a month. Nice bike by the way. When I was coming up I-71 I pulled off at a rest area and a guy pulled in beside me said he had a red v-strom. He also had a very beautiful red hair/freckled girl-friend with him, but unfortunatly her sisters are all married. may see ya again wilbur-j

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was me, I too was on my way home from seminary out in Columbus. I am through that area once a month. Nice bike by the way. When I was coming up I-71 I pulled off at a rest area and a guy pulled in beside me said he had a red v-strom. He also had a very beautiful red hair/freckled girl-friend with him, but unfortunatly her sisters are all married. may see ya again wilbur-j
Small Cyber-connected world we live in, eh? What Seminary is in Columbus?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I attend the Methodist Theology School of Ohio or MTSO. I'm a United Methodist pastor and am finishing up my Course of study program. It's really in Delaware though wilbur

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool. I'm a full-time Christian, but a part-time Baptist, haha :)
Good luck with your school, and maybe I'll see you again passing through.
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts