StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to AR the last week of June. Brother's meeting me at the folks' in Mt Home with his DR650 and T-Dub. anyone live near the TAT that might want to come along for a day ride?? oh yeah, and a safe place to park his truck while we're out riding for the day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
check out this link;

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9008&referrerid=2549

We've had about the same response as you. Oh well, maybe its better off kept a secret. As one last desperate attempt to put together a group I guess I'll make this open to the competition. We are coming through Allison and Mtn Home, check out the routes on the link off of the above link. If you can work it in it might be fun to mix the V's, it may be what's necessary to form a meet in this area, seems anything V is few and far between. If there is a next time, (depends on work and married life) I will consider making it a combined V meet. If you want to meet at Allison and run up 9 and back and Push Mtn and back send me a pm and we can exchange cells or something.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those routes look like fun. but the TAT and bike riding fell through. my bro's not bringing his bike because we're only going to be there together for one day and i never was going to take mine. thanks for the heads up though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts