StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just "upgraded" from my BMW F700GS to a 2014 DL1000. Any riders local to the Phoenix or Flagstaff AZ areas?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Phoenix based.... but love the rides up to Flag and along the rim.... going to the Overland convention in Flag this weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll be moving to the Surprise area in October. I ride a 2009 Wee-Strom. Done a little riding in the Prescott/Jerome/Bagdad area and over in the Camp Verde/Payson/Showlow area. Boring roads out of Surprise to anywhere though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tucson here. I've got a 650 and have been riding it since December '17. I've ridden Ruby Rd, Mt graham, Mt Lemmon, Redington Pass, Montezuma Pass, Ghost Town trail and even 1 quick road trip up to Springerville last summer. I've done everything solo, but that's mostly because I don't know anyone with this type of bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome AZscoot! You get around for sure. I make it down to Lemmon once a year with a group. Great ride.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't know if this is hijacking the thread, but I see a few Tucson riders here.

Ya'll wanna ride??

(Phoenix, Flagstaff etc are of course welcome too)

I usually ride on Sundays but could swing a Saturday sometimes too.

I'm down for dirt or street or any combination thereof.

·
Registered
24 Posts
North Phx here. I try to get out but I think it's time to upgrade my clutch basket so I might be out for a few weeks here and there while doing that maint.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I'm also in North Phoenix. Does anyone happen to have a stock windshield laying around in their garage? I broke mine and I'm not digging the new wind blast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts