StromTrooper banner

Are you coming to Bancroft on Sunday, April 13, 2014?

• I'm coming!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • I'm coming with one friend!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I'm coming with two friends! (If more please post how many.)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I am not coming and don't know why I voted but couldn't resist.

Votes: 7 28.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a head count so the restaurant can be ready for us this Sunday.

Are you coming to Bancroft this Sunday, April 13th 2014?

If you are bring friends that will not be voting on this poll please include it in the vote. If more than the choices I gave please let me know.

..Tom

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey guys...just a little plug...My friend/neighbor down here(he is Military)...his Mom owns Jacks Butcher Shop in Paudash, on Hwy 28 heading into Bancroft, before the #118 junction......if you want fresh cut meat that has never seen cellophane or a plastic tray...it a traditional shop where everything is cut fresh to order. Let them know Sherman's friend "Shrek" told ya ... hope the weather holds and you guys have a great ride!! Used to love doing a loop around Huntsville through Algonquin and back around many moons ago!! :thumbup:

Craig

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I voted for myself and 2 friends but if the weather is bad then we will not be coming.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Calling for 14deg but 70% chance of rain! Bummer!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'll be coming if the weather is reasonable, which unfortunately, is not how the forecast is looking right now. 70% chance, of a fair bit of rain.:thumbdown:

·
Administrator
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe we should go Saturday. It looks perfect!
Saturday events almost never work for me as I work Saturdays. :(

Warm with rain will be much nicer than last year's cold with snow and ice on the roads.

..Tom

·
Administrator
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So there's no confusion can you guys that might be heading to Bancroft on Saturday perhaps talk about it in another thread?

This thread is about heading up this Sunday.

..Tom

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I'm going to pass on the group ride tomorrow, weather isn't looking good for me!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm passing on the ride as well. Could I do it...yes,....would I do it, no. I'll be meeting some biking friends in Hamilton where it'll be warm and dry(ish).:mrgreen:

·
Administrator
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm passing on the ride as well. Could I do it...yes,....would I do it, no. I'll be meeting some biking friends in Hamilton where it'll be warm and dry(ish).:mrgreen:
My wife Sandy is disappointed you aren't coming!

..Tom

·
Registered
236 Posts
Doesn't look too bad here! Plus 6, overcast, ground damp but no rain at this time! Will be hitting the road shortly!:thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great gathering today-12 bikes! Dodged the weather bullet! Great people, Great bikes, Great food! No such thing as bad Strommin weather!:thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts