StromTrooper banner

Are you coming to Bancroft Sunday April 10th 2016?

• Coming by myself

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • One other coming with me

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Two others coming with me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three others coming with me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not coming/don't know why I'm answering

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
********Because of the unseasonable weather we are rescheduling Bancroft to to April 24th. (Two weeks later.)

Apart from the date the location and everything else will be the same.*****

..Tom

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I took the day off work, so I'm coming for sure (and voted). I'll be planning to meet up at the Port Perry Timmies too. I'm coming from Mississauga, so if anyone along the way wants to meet up for the ride to Port Perry, then let me know.

Thanks again for organizing this Tom - looking forward to it!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Just doing a head count
..Tom
Voted yes, just me. I'll be at the Timmies in CP on time (whatever we had decided); part of the Ottawa contingent.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Looking outside the window I would say NO (snowing pretty good right now), but having the hope for rapid weather change I want to say YES.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Just looked at the weather. Nope, not going.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I voted "YES", then I looked at the weather forecast for Bancroft. Sunday high of 0C and light snow.
I'll have to play it by ear, as they say, and see if the forecast changes this week.
I don't fancy going for a spill only a few weeks before Romney, so I'll keep the fingers crossed for a warm spell to show up out of nowhere!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I voted "YES", then I looked at the weather forecast for Bancroft. Sunday high of 0C and light snow.
I'll have to play it by ear, as they say, and see if the forecast changes this week.
I don't fancy going for a spill only a few weeks before Romney, so I'll keep the fingers crossed for a warm spell to show up out of nowhere!
Happened to my buddy last year and he missed Romney!

To cold for me.. I'm out.

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just voted for coming!
What time are we meeting up in port perry!
Cheers
Jeff
Be great if you could come!

We hope to leave at 9am.

..Tom

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was hoping to join up this year, but the forecasted high is too cold for me. Maybe next year unless we get a chinook blowing through.

·
Registered
152 Posts
bancroft

Sorry Tom not going to make it Just got a new wee ,still at dealers not taking out till this dam salt is washed of the roads with some rain.

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Because of the unseasonable weather we are rescheduling Bancroft to to April 24th. (Two weeks later.)

Apart from the date the location and everything else will be the same.

..Tom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts