StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi I just purchased my first Wee today!!

I Saw this advertised on ebay and would like your thoughts:

PERFORMANCE CHIP Item number: REMOVED $25

I have a fuel modual on my cruiser that you can tune and does make a difference once you open up the air box and exhaust.

What are the performance opitons on the Wee (lets keep the ideas to under $500 okay!).

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hi I just purchased my first Wee today!!

I Saw this advertised on ebay and would like your thoughts:

PERFORMANCE CHIP Item number: removed $25

I have a fuel modual on my cruiser that you can tune and does make a difference once you open up the air box and exhaust.

What are the performance opitons on the Wee (lets keep the ideas to under $500 okay!).

Thanks!

Yes, waste of time & money.

Performance for the Wee......my suggestion, spend the money on "ride fast" items vs "go fast" items....ie, suspension, rubber, etc.

The Wee is simply not one of those bikes that has a bunch of untapped HP to unleash, plain & simple fact.

You will get HUGE gains in performance if you spend it on handling farkles, little to nothing on engine farkles.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Waste of time , you will not turn a wee into GSX1000 .
Spend your money on thses to improve real performance ( thats after some rider training or a lot of miles practicing things like emergency braking )
Tires
Fork brace
rear suspension
Front Suspension
Brake Hoses
Brake Callipers

Acceration is not everything ,it's lot of fun to OUTRIDE someone on a much bigger bike in a few corners .It's even better after 5-15 minutes to pull up get of the bike and wait for them .It realy ruins their day if you just say "what took you so long" or about time you caught up "or "am I going to have stop alll day and wait for you ",

1 - 4 of 4 Posts