StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
Post links to Route Sheet threads that better fit this category so that members can sort them easier. Feel free to note something like "Good report on Blue Ridge Parkway" etc.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice Mountain Climbing Dirt Road

Woodstock Tower Road - to the west of Front Royal in VA is a real nice dirt road that climbs to the top of the mountain then winds down the other side. There is a campground on one side.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great ride report

Here is the link to my most recent motorcycle adventure:

dkuperberg: From the Outer Banks to Deal's Gap...

The trip was NJ -> Virginia Beach -> Outer banks, NC -> New Bern, NC -> Greensboro, NC -> Deals Gap/Tail of the dragon -> Blue ridge parkway -> DC -> NJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Incredible trip

I know this post is very old but I loved your Livejournal blog. Cool pictures and a lot of places I've been in a car but want to go back on my bike. Any plans on another one?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Always!

This post isn't that old - it was the trip I took last year in May.

I'm always planning or traveling to new and exciting places, plus I have 6 years worth of trips photoblogged about already. Keep up with my adventures at Dave's frikin awesome bikejournal - I've already posted about a more recent trip I took to Martha's Vineyard and Boston last November.

Happy reading!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any good places to ride in central Maryland?

I live in the Baltimore suburbs and would like to find some good rides nearby. Some fire roads or trails (easy ones) would be great. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts