StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 wee2 with white plastic and would like to swap for the gray. I really like the white, but I'd just thought I'd like to change it up for this year. I'm willing to wait a while for gray, but if I can't get gray I might consider black.

·
Registered
463 Posts
ha, if you had red I'd be interested. I'd like to swap my black for red, or possibly the grey. Too bad we don't each have what the other wants. :green_lol:

·
Registered
440 Posts
I can't believe no one wants the rare black!!! Come on! :mrgreen:
Lol. I would like black but you don't want white :)

I am also considering just taking the color panels off and getting them painted a color nobody else has. Not sure what yet, maybe a yellow.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol. I would like black but you don't want white :)

I am also considering just taking the color panels off and getting them painted a color nobody else has. Not sure what yet, maybe a yellow.
Yellow has been done. Greywolf:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Awesome. I love yellow. I wish I had a yellow car. My first bike (after a 20-year absence of riding) was a yellow Harley-Davidson Super Glide in 2010. I've been lusting for another yellow bike ever since.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Color change

I wanted to change colors, decided on Suzuki Candy Daring Red. ('14 DL650 color). Paint not available. Thought I might buy the panels and try to sell mine. Went to a dealer to see the color in person, nice, but like my Fox orange '12 the factory paint work is only average. Had my shop paint my DL and my scooter panels, GM #28 Inferno orange. Definitely better than the oem job. Can't judge quality with these pix but if anyone's interested in the color in general see the link. $300 for the DL $250 for the scoot.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157651518945268/

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want to get rid of the Red off my 3 month old 2014 so you know it's immaculate. I prefer "Adventure" gray but I might consider black...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've got very nice condition '12 orange and would be willing to trade for a few different colors.
PM me if you're interested and maybe we can work something out.
I'm in Knoxville TN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts