StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Sat is supposed to be absolutely beautiful and the girlfriend is taking the MSF course this weekend, which means I'm free for once! :hurray:

Does anyone want to do a RTE somewhere? I'd be coming from Tampa and I don't care where we go, I just want to get out and go somewhere!

Anyone up for it?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking BBQ or seafood somewhere for lunch on Sat. I'm up for anywhere within a 100-150 mile radius.

I'm open for suggestions if anyone has a preference; otherwise I can just find a place online depending on the areas people are coming from.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I'm going to be eating lunch at Jack Benny's BBQ, located at 100 N Highway 27, Minneola, FL 34715, close to Clermont. I'll plan on being there at 1:00 tomorrow, Sat 3/20.

I'll be leaving Tampa around 10:00 or so and do a couple of hours of back roads before I head over in that direction. If anyone wants to ride along, my number is 813 dash 486 dash 8287.

Hope some folks can make it. They have very good reviews.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Ok, I'm going to be eating lunch at Jack Benny's BBQ, located at 100 N Highway 27, Minneola, FL 34715, close to Clermont. I'll plan on being there at 1:00 tomorrow, Sat 3/20.

I'll be leaving Tampa around 10:00 or so and do a couple of hours of back roads before I head over in that direction. If anyone wants to ride along, my number is 813 dash 486 dash 8287.

Hope some folks can make it. They have very good reviews.
Wow. I may actually be able to pop in. I've got a school function to go to until 1 P.M. in Clermont, but will try to stop over afterwards.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey Big D. Curt and I made it and waited about 45 minutes. I hope everything was ok with you.

We took a little spin after eating and headed up Sugarloaf Mtn. where they were have a bicycle ride/race. There was more traffic than I've ever seen on that road and a bicycle rider crashed HEAVILY on a flat section near a water stand. Just the thought of all that road rash gives me shivers up my spine.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Pink,

I hadn't gotten any hits so I let the girlfriend sucker me into doing something else. Sorry about that.

I'll show up at one that someone else sets up next time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts