StromTrooper banner

Anyone try this adjustable centerstand?

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Dado8 
#1 ·
Unable to lift bike onto OEM centerstand after lowering bike 3/4”. I was aware of this likelihood when I got the centerstand and I know the technique for getting a bike on a centerstand is more about coordination and leverage than pure muscle but thought I could work around. Nope. Found this product on a search and wondered if anyone had experience with the product. T-Rex Racing N63-17CS. My bike is a 2014 650 vstrom.

#3 ·
Don't know anything about the stand but I have T-Rex products on my bike and am very, very impressed with the quality.
They give great at customer service as well. I would not be surprised if they offered a return if this did not meet your need. Talk to them about that beforehand.

#7 ·
Unable to lift bike onto OEM centerstand after lowering bike 3/4”. I was aware of this likelihood when I got the centerstand and I know the technique for getting a bike on a centerstand is more about coordination and leverage than pure muscle but thought I could work around. Nope.
Get a 3/4" piece of plywood back the rear tire onto it, and then try your stand.
If that doesn't work try 1" or 1.5" thick.
Once you figure out the thickness required.
Then you can figure out how small a piece you need to keep in you top box for emergencies.
Why buy a $200 stand when all you need is $2 worth of lumber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.