StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Panama Takers

I can't directly speak for him, but send Digiamo an email from the list here. He has just recently picked up a good used Dl650 from here in Seattle and heading back to Staten Island taking 5 or so weeks to get there. Digiamo (Dan) rode down to Belize already this spring and may want to go back to the region now that he has the STrom.

Jeff

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't directly speak for him, but send Digiamo an email from the list here. He has just recently picked up a good used Dl650 from here in Seattle and heading back to Staten Island taking 5 or so weeks to get there. Digiamo (Dan) rode down to Belize already this spring and may want to go back to the region now that he has the STrom.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Panama

Pinkman,

I was planning on Guatemala in February for 3 weeks of immersion Spanish and then Panama City in October 2011.

However, being recently retired, I'm very flexible. I'm in southern California and have done the Mexico loop (down the west coast, across the Yucatan, and up the east coast).

If you are interested in Panama next year I'm all in.

Aloha,
Gary

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pinkman,

I was planning on Guatemala in February for 3 weeks of immersion Spanish and then Panama City in October 2011.

However, being recently retired, I'm very flexible. I'm in southern California and have done the Mexico loop (down the west coast, across the Yucatan, and up the east coast).

If you are interested in Panama next year I'm all in.

Aloha,
Gary
Gary, I sent you a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Did ya do it?

Hi Pinkman; just wondering if you did your Panama Trip? If so, did you post a RR? If not are you still planning on it. If so, when? I am considering a trip to Panama myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll try and get this moving again, I'm leaving in August of 12 for Tierra del Fuego (fingers crossed and all that nonsense) on my 650, anybody else going down that way?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts