StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
$250 for locking hard bags. Looks like the price is right and they are not overly large. I like them.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
My tank bag holds more than those puny things!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I "think" they might look good on the new Glee
Heh, I was just thinking that the angles might look better on an older Wee/Vee than the Glee!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Odd first post here... but I just looked at Givi website to check these cases out and they have a "new" Virtual Bike Builder so you can see these on the bike. Can also add engine guard and other Givi parts.

Nate

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Odd first post here... but I just looked at Givi website to check these cases out and they have a "new" Virtual Bike Builder so you can see these on the bike. Can also add engine guard and other Givi parts.

Nate
Good call! I think they look very nice with the 2012+ styling. They also seem more than 1 liter bigger than the 21s... 18.5" Long x 8.9" Wide x 14.6" tall for the 22 vs. 16.5" Long x 7.5" Wide x 13.5" tall for the 21s.

They are also in stock here for $224 shipped:

http://www.sporttour.com/products/2...-Givi-E22-Monokey-Side-Cases-Saddlebags-Pair/

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Those are nice. I wish there was a view from the rear of the bike. I want to know how far they extend out.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I think they look pretty nice. Thinking about them for day use over my Givi E41's.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Here is the e21 and e22 example with a top case

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Will you educate me how you saved those images? When I tried to "right click", "save as", all that would save was the image of the saddlebag.

I hate to admit, I don't know how to "screenshot". Is that what you did?

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I think they look pretty nice. Thinking about them for day use over my Givi E41's.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

I have both a set of E36 side bags, an E41 (I think?) trunk and a set of E21s, and everything is keyed the same. Took for EVER to get a set of five Givi locks, but it was worth it.

To be honest, the smaller bags get a LOT more day to day use. I was somewhat surprised to find out just how handy they are and how nice it is to have bags that don't stick out as far.

I also find that I use the E21s on most solo trips nowadays. Unless you're headed to Ushuaia, they hold all you need for most trips.

I only use the E36 bags when I'm touring 2-up or doing some heavy-duty grocery shopping.

About 60% of the time (commuting, day trips) I just use an E36 as a trunk. Most summer weekend trips or shopping or around town (maybe 30% of the time), I use an E36 as a trunk with the E21 side bags.

For power shopping or 2-up trips, I click on the big trunk (E41, I think... maybe a 52?) and the E36 side bags.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts