StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to purchase a set of pivoting ROX Risers for my DL650K7. I have read the reviews of the standard Rox pivoting risers and they sound sufficent, with the only problem being the tricky install and tightening of the stock clamp bolts (no biggie). Seems ROX has recently come out with a few new models ...

1) Rox Buell friendly 2" Rise x 7/8" Stem Clamp x 7/8" Handlebar Dual Sport Motorcycle Pivoting Risers (Kind of a HD standard version)

2) Rox Anti-Vibration Pivoting Risers (cream of the crop?)

The Rox Anti-Vibration Pivoting Risers sound nice but come with the $150 price tag. Anyone own or have any opinions on these, worth it?

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=269

TIA-Squeegee

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
Did you ever get an answer to this? Or, did you buy them and can you share your experience? I need a set of risers and these caught my eye.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Got some

I have a set that I bought from a Stromer in Hawaii. I never installed them cause I lost my original caps to hold the bars on when I put on the 1 inch "up and backs". The after market caps wont fit and I'm too tight to buy a new set at Suzuki prices, 30 bucks apiece!
If you want, make me an offer, I think I got them for a hundred, including shipping.

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
I've been looking at some Powermadd pivoting risers. They're made for snowmobiles but will work for a bike. I just need to find one with the right dimensions. Bar vibration doesn't really bother me, so I don't think I'll spend the extra $100 on that feature.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I just installed the Rox risors, not the anti-vibration version though, and I really like them. It is a little tricky getting them tightened up but you can do it and the ability to really adjust your bar position to suit you is really nice. I have the ABS and they warned me that I may have to change my brake line and they were right but that was no problem either.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I have the ABS and they warned me that I may have to change my brake line and they were right but that was no problem either.
I'm about to do the same.
What length brake line did you get?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts