Strom Trooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very new to the Wee and thought I would put it out there so I could meet up with other strommers in the Portland Area. Maybe at a coffee shop of somewhere.
Larry

·
Registered
687 Posts
Scan this thread. There is a meet-up one going on already.
It seems most people here are a friendly bunch, we're just waiting for the good weather. :green_lol:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The problem we have is lots of people want to but schedules are so difficult. the only ones that have worked is when someone just posts a time and place and lets the chips fall as they may.

Build it and they will come.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alrighty lets see if it works. How about tomorrow, Sunday June 1 at 1:30pm. I was thinking about meeting at Starbucks at 4037 SW 117th Ave
Beaverton, OR.

How will this work?
Larry Kniess

·
Registered
409 Posts
Larry, I leave town on Sunday's, but will try to meet up for a quick cup of Joe to say Hi before heading out. Post up if you change you mind as I live on the Eastside Clackamas area.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I will try. I Have a few errands and then need torun to Forest Grove around that time so this may be perfect.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have to go to a birthday "dinner" but don't what time it's at yet. I might be able to go for a little while. My allergies have been pretty bad the last couple days, so depends on that too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Had a good time mixing it up with some new friends! Thanks for taking the time a show up!
Larry

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
It was good to put some more faces to names to screen names.

It was good meeting some of you and awesome to wee old friends.

Next time we should ride somewhere. :thumbup:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Great to meet new stromtroopers and catch up with ones I haven't seen for awhile. Larry, thanks for setting time and place. Seems that's the only way these happen. Reaper, always good to see you and sidekick David along with meeting little David. Glad you got him off the green weenie on onto a proper bike. :green_lol: Take care guys, hope to see in when I get back from Alaska. Ride safe. :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts