StromTrooper banner

Anyone interested in 2019 Wee service manual?

686 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Brockie
Sad day… I sold my 2019 wee xt since having my second kid. Don’t have enough time to ride right now and didn’t want to make monthly payments on something collecting dust. Plus it’s unfair to the Wee, it needed to be ridden.

I still have the service manual. If anyone wants it, it’s your for free (just cover shipping).
Remember, I just had my second kid. If I take a while to get back to you, I’m not ignoring you! Just reply to the post and I’ll do my best get back to the first person interested.
Reactions: Gert and Proeliator
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2014 DL650A, 2019 DL650XT
316 Posts
Sad day… I sold my 2019 wee xt since having my second kid. Don’t have enough time to ride right now and didn’t want to make monthly payments on something collecting dust. Plus it’s unfair to the Wee, it needed to be ridden.

I still have the service manual. If anyone wants it, it’s your for free (just cover shipping).
Remember, I just had my second kid. If I take a while to get back to you, I’m not ignoring you! Just reply to the post and I’ll do my best get back to the first person interested.
Hi @Kbernier I'm interested.

· Administrator
Queensland, Australia
11,195 Posts
@Kbernier I've just allowed messaging and classifieds access to you.
Normally you need to have made 10 posts - the rule is to keep the scammers at bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts