StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some fellow Strommers to ride with in the St. George area. If you live in or around the area please PM me so we can hook up and organize some rides. We have an incredible area to ride so lets take advantage of it. I just moved here in May of 11. Live in the Little Valley area of St. George. Also if any other Strommers need a place to stay or work on their bikes my doors are always open and we have an extra room...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'm in Northern Utah along with several other Stromtroopers, but it wouldn't take much to entice a small group of us to come down for a ride or two throughout the year. We also have some great riding up here and I'm sure we could get a group together anytime you want to come up.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
South of you in Vegas, but ride through now and then.
Also known to ride up just to get Cracker Barrel since we dont have one.
Mike

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
We could always get together in marysvale.

I'm in Northern Utah along with several other Stromtroopers, but it wouldn't take much to entice a small group of us to come down for a ride or two throughout the year. We also have some great riding up here and I'm sure we could get a group together anytime you want to come up.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Thats my favorite place to meet up:thumbup:
I'm ready for a Hoovers Run as soon as the weather is warm enough.
Mike

We could always get together in marysvale.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Also sign up on my2wheels.com for some locals.
A couple of guys in your area and other Vegas folks who ride through.
Mike

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm over in Flagstaff, not too far away. If any of ya are ever headed out this way, make sure to let me know!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Weather forecast for Sunday looks Crappy:headbang:
I was going to ride to St. George for lunch.
Mike

·
Registered
536 Posts
Cedar City chiming in. New to Strom's, but not to riding. Habit and curiosity usually has me riding 50/50 paved/unpaved through and over Cedar Mountain/Brian Head over to Escalante, Loa and obscure points in between. The more off-the-beaten-path, the better.

My local dealer mentioned someone in Cedar hosting an annual Strom gathering, but didn't have details. Anyone here have knowledge of it?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
The Vstrom gathering moves now, no longer in Cedar City.
Believe Washington State this year, and a new event is just getting kicked off this year in Lake Havasu.
Mike

·
Registered
536 Posts
The Vstrom gathering moves now, no longer in Cedar City.
Believe Washington State this year, and a new event is just getting kicked off this year in Lake Havasu.
Mike
Thanks. Search was my friend. Looks like the last one in Cedar was in '08 and the upcoming will be the MT. Rainier area. Then there is Missoula Mike's Lolo area thing. Kind of torn given I'll only have time for one out-of-state jaunt this year. Either way I'm liking the casual/informal tone to these meets - far more inviting than BMW gatherings I've attended.

Anyone doing the Cedar City/St George area who doesn't mind getting their bike dusty and likes an equal mix of dirt and pavement can PM anytime.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
While your at it also check out my2wheels.com.
The guys on their get up your way to ride Duck Creek and such.
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts