StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a new Vstrom in march of this year, since then I have taken a few trips. Boston, VA/DC and last weekend to Vermont and Adirondack park. I also take shorter trips around the finger lakes and commute daily to work.

Most of my riding buddies have either moved or gave up riding. I'm pretty much always solo. If there is anyone around interested in joining me for some rides let me know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
567 Posts
I am in Ithaca NY and am an avid V Strommer. Just got back from the NE Vstrom Rally in Lake Placid. Planning to take some great fall rides this year. PM me if you want to get together! Ron

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
May be a fall weekend tour?

I am in Buffalo NY. Do mainly longer trips and would be interested if we can organize a weekend trip, if job allows. I an also just back from NE Vstrom Rally in Lake Placid.
May be we can join up for a PA trip in September? PM me.

PS: Ron, sorry we left already at 7AM from North Pole Resort, so I had to ride alone.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm located an hour north of Koyote between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondacks. Ready for a ride in the spring on any weekend. I can be in your area by 8-8:30 any weekend morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts