StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Sounds like a most excellent reason to visit the museum. I'm going to try to make it. Hey Mike, wanna meet for breakfast then head to the museum? I'll know if I can go by Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heck ya... as of now (and pending weather, etc) i'll be there in B.G. and anyone from MI or N.W. Ohio is welcome. it's a nice ride into columbus.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
The noon time is a good one as the Buckeyes have a night game at Penn State. My neck-arm pain has been terrible lately so I doubt I can make it that far.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
perhaps if one of the other ohio fellows promises you a massage once you've arrived?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
columbus weather saturday looks fantastic, by the bye.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Yo Mike, I'm sorry guy but I'm gonna be busy on Saturday. There is only an outside chance that I can go. The young lady in my avatar has a muscle cramp that I need to massage for her. Being that I am a health care professional, licensed by the Governor of the State of Ohio to see people naked, I am obligated to help the poor lady out. Funny how she can get a cramp scheduled on days my wife is out of town. It's a medical miracle.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i don't know, the weather has turned shit today. i'm still gunning for it. i'll check the radar later and make my decision.

KAP, send me your cell phone PM unless you're sure you're not going. we'll meet again some other time. i'm going to try to make it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yo Mike, I'm sorry guy but I'm gonna be busy on Saturday. There is only an outside chance that I can go. The young lady in my avatar has a muscle cramp that I need to massage for her. Being that I am a health care professional, licensed by the Governor of the State of Ohio to see people naked, I am obligated to help the poor lady out. Funny how she can get a cramp scheduled on days my wife is out of town. It's a medical miracle.

you need to borrow a female-sized helmet? i have a couple of the S.0.'s laying about?

how about some gear?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm going to try it. we have a lull in the rain and it might work out for me. dunno. if it turns pear-shaped i'll about face and return home.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i made the ride through about 2 hours of 50 and solid rain. not bad, actually. one little leak in the top corner of my visor when the wind (howling 30) went sideways.

went to Iron Pony (holy shit is that place something else).

riding at 50 degrees is one thing. riding in the rain is another. riding at 50 and rain is another altogether.

don't know it unless you live it.

had a nice time with KAP (the only other one brave enough to show) and his electric lingerie battery killers.

the AMA museum is cool. smaller than i'd though be very groovy. be a nice ride once the weather turns: to the AMA museum and Iron Pony and then Big B or BTD can show us the cool roads around columbus. keep that in mind Ohio Guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dang missed this one,But I did see a Strom and company heading South I-75 towards Findlay on my way Northbound from the Waffle House this morning.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts