StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being that it is the long memorial day weekend i'd like to join some fellow strommers in throwing down some miles, finding some hole in the wall places to eat, pitchin a tent, drinkin a few beers, breaking camp, and throwing down some more miles the next day.

Anyone interested?

Maybe hit the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive to the top and come back? Ride to the outerbanks and hop the ferry's to Havelock? Anything but sit in Cary. Ya know what I mean? A person needs some nature every now and then. :-b

Fletch

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bummer. :-/ No one must be interested. Plan B now in effect. Maggie Valley bound for the Corvette rally.

I'll try to arrange a ride later. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial day weekend. :)

Fletch

·
Registered
578 Posts
Next time perhaps...

Would totally have been in if not for work... Enjoy the Maggy Valley trip.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sorry I missed your post

I took Friday off and rode to Hanging Rock State Park and back via the scenic routes. I wish I had checked before I went. Maybe next time

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries!

A motorcycle trip would have been enjoyable, but a trip to the mountains to check out some nice vettes was good as well :) I posted a link to some pictures for your enjoyment.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/Fletchstrom/Car show pictures/

Not to mention taking the vette through Deals Gap for the first time was highly enjoyable as well! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts