StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am on way to Newfoundland and I need some aassistance. Some leaving home in London. I've noticed that the throttle is sticking and will not go back to idle unless manually twisted. I have read all the posts and will be doing checks tomorrow . I'm wondering if there's anyone in GTA or on the way to NFLND that would be willing to.lend a hand.. I would also.like to lower th e bike as I have the links. But didn't have time to do it before I left as I became homeless (sold house) and am trying to make the best of my brief time off from responsibility. I'm a licensed electrician so maybe we could trade of your need something fixed. Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I'm in Mississauga and can give you a hand with lowering links installation and take look on your throttle. If you still need a help send me PM.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Make sure you visit, and probably join up to, RideTheRock

I learned a lot about Newfoundland and Labrador before going there, and made the most of my brief visit. You get to tour Cape Breton Island before reaching the ferry at North Sydney, so you can easily do some of the Cabot Trail before visiting The Rock, and some more afterward. Any part of it is an epic ride. If you can spend a day or two at the Fortress of Louisbourg on CBI, you will enjoy it a lot, and count it a worthwhile and memorable part of your ride.

Note: there are two kinds of "Pothole Maps" for Newfoundland. Type-1 maps show you where the potholes are, so you can avoid them. Type-2 maps are specific to a particular pothole, and show you how to ride to get OUT of the pothole you have accidentally ridden into. These are available at stores IN the pothole, generally next to the golf course. :)

Enjoy your ride!
Keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts