StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2016 Vstrom and I'm excited to move on from my 1992 Yamaha seca II 45,000 miles later. Looking for folks that wanna meet up and ride. I'm not into the adventure riding just yet but I'm very comfortable on paved surfaces.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the forum Phillyjoe! There is a regional section here, but it seems few Texans post there. There is however, if you haven't found it yet, a really great Texas forum called Two Wheeled Texans, twtex.com . It includes all bikes, but is mostly like minded people who enjoy the ride. In the General Dirtiness section there is a specific vstrom thread, however there are many scheduled, and not so scheduled rides taking place all over the state, monthly meet n greets, and many events. There are many who keep theirs on the pavement, be it a GS or Tiger or whatever, and possibly join on the easier dirt rides and gain experience from those willing to share and help. This forum is the best place for all info Vstrom, with so many who have the knowledge and willing to share it.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
and if you are riding now everyone in the north is crying the blues.... :crying2:

Welcome to the forum :smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts