StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've recently purchased a 2007 silver 650 wee and was wondering if there are any strom owners in the Belleville Ontario Area. I am located 20 minutes north of Belleville on HWY 37 and have only seen a few stroms around these parts.

SS

·
Registered
36 Posts
hello

i can be in your area in no time . i live in kingston .
i was in belleville today .

let me know if you want to go for a ride sometime .

thanx
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike. I get down to Kinston occasionally, but most of my riding tends to be between Tweed/Belleville and the Trenton area using the back roads between Hwy 7 and the 401. There are miles and miles of country roads full of twisties waiting to be ridden around here. Do you know of any other Strom riders between Kingston and Belleville?

SS

·
Registered
62 Posts
2 more Stroms

Hey Silverstrom,

We're just outside of Napanee so defiantly in the area for rides. We were out with Mikestrom last weekend and had a blast.
Let us know when you want to hook up.
Mags

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Mags

Hey Mags . I think i seen you and Tim just outside of Amhersview . on Sunday . was that you .

I was in a car ..

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any weekend you guys are up for a ride is good with me. I can always make time for a ride. Where do you guys ride around Napanee/Kingston?

SS

·
Registered
62 Posts
Found us!!!

Hey Mike,
Yep that was us.......heading to the chip truck in Bath.

Silverstrom......we pretty much ride anywhere-north south (not too far-end up in the lake LOL, east and west) Never quite know until the day. Went out to Rockport Sunday, Salmon river Sat, Calabogie weekend before, Bancroft a few weeks earlier. As long as we're home to let the dogs out at some point and on time for work the next day, anything is possible :mrgreen: .
Keep us posted and we'll get together.
Mags

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you ever done any riding near the Tweed/Madoc area? There are some great back roads up here-no traffic, just miles of back counrty roads and lots of critters. I could hook up with you guys in Napanee some time and then we could all head up my way for an afternoon. It's only about 40 minutes from here to Napanee, so getting home early wouldn't be a problem. I could also meet you guys in your area. I would appreaciate the opportunity to discover some new riding areas.

SS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts