StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I live between Pine Bluff and Leland, so usually go. This fall I went up to Leland only and did see and talk to a couple of folks of DL650's. There were probably a half a dozen that I saw but most people don't stay by their bikes.
I'm looking at buying an 09, but just haven't decided yet. I'd really like to ride one before I buy.

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
"I'd really like to ride one before I buy."
My dealer had a Wee on the used lot when I got my 800ST BMW serviced. I rode it for a few hours and a couple hundred miles of testing.
Impressed me enough that when I had a few spare bucks I got one off Craig's list. I'm not sorry, it's a great bike.
I'd say it's the best bike for the buck.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hey all, the spring 2016 Crud Run is on May 1 this year. So, who will be there? I live half way between both places.
I'll have my K9 650 there this year. Look me up

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all, the spring 2016 Crud Run is on May 1 this year. So, who will be there? I live half way between both places.
I'll have my K9 650 there this year. Look me up
I'll be there. My brother lives in Waunakee so it's an easy ride over to the gathering in Pine Bluff. Depending on the weather, we will make more or less a day of it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Crud Run Sunday May 1st

Just a reminder to anyone interested, that the crud run is this coming Sunday, May 1st.
Well, the weather doesn't look good but lets hope for the best.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

I was at the crud run today and talked with a number of guys on DL's but no one on here.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Fall Slimey Crud Run Oct 2, 2016

OK SPlank,
and all you other guys and gals, the fall slimey crud run is in a couple of weeks, Oct 2nd this year.
Maybe if push comes to shove, we'll have a yellow cache box transfer.
Hope we have a good day.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
WOW, what a great turnout today. Hundreds of bikes of all kinds. And the cache box did get passed on to me today, so anyone up for a ride for me to pass it on?

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts