StromTrooper banner

Anyone From MD,VA,DC

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  davidrider 
G
#1 ·
Anybody Wanna Ride Tommorow?

#2 ·
Might be able to ride the weekend of the 10th of June

Trying to get a list of V-Strom riders in the area. Maybe compare notes on things. Such as repairs, best shops for parts and stuff, things like that.

I currently only belong to one "Club". Meets once a month, rides twice a month, and has a social once a month. Rides range for couple of hours to two days.

#4 ·
I'm from North of Baltimore but I won't be in town for the next week and having a wedding for my daughter the week after so ridding does not make the priority list for at least two to three weeks. After that I would be willing to give it a try.

Jag

#7 ·
Sounds like there's a lot of riders in the area. We could maybe get a ride going or something.

Jag I hope your daughter's wedding is goes well. I'm checking my schedule for August times now.

rudramdas, I'm trying to get out to green bank sometime to see the big dish; you been there yet?
DR

#9 ·
rudramdas said:
guys i am in Charlottesville Virginia....u guys interested ina weekend tour to west virginia....
I'm in C'ville too - well... Earlysville, but that's close enough. :D

I'm up for rides, but my schedule is erratic until the end of August - Fireworks and a 10 day motorcycle trip take up most of July - family time takes up most of August.

Let me know what you want to plan and when - and I'll see what I can do.

Take care,
Bob S.

#11 ·
#12 ·
Amazing how many there are around here. Maybe we could plan on getting together at one of the up-coming Motorcycle events in the area. I believe there is both a Maryland and Virginia Motorcycle event planned for the Month of August. Lets hear about a meet and greet there, perhaps.

JShade

#13 ·
jshade said:
Amazing how many there are around here. Maybe we could plan on getting together at one of the up-coming Motorcycle events in the area. I believe there is both a Maryland and Virginia Motorcycle event planned for the Month of August. Lets hear about a meet and greet there, perhaps.

JShade
I'd be up for it - and August is a good month for me (I do fireworks shows, so July is a bit rough! :D )

The only thing I have planned for August are the superbike races at VIR on the 19th & 20th.
http://www.m1event.com/bigkahuna/index.htm
http://www.virclub.com

Who wants to get together - and when? Let me know,
Bob S.

#15 ·
Sounds like a great time on the Shore. There are some great little roads all through the Upper Shore and on over into Deleware. I lived in Chestertown for 8 years and the only worry was dusk in the fall with the deer. Big wide shoulders on many of the roads too. have a great ride....

G
#16 ·
I live in Clear Brook, VA. If you're on 81, I'm about a mile from exit 323. You may know the Flying(POS)J Gas station that has cheap gas and screws up the whole traffic pattern, but I'm not bitter about it. :x I work down in Winchester.

I'll be heading down to Florida in October. I'm going to see if I can make the IronButt 1000. Always looking for a riding partner.

-Ken

#18 ·
MD Strommer, we have to link up and bring David Rider along. I will be out of town for the next three weekends but perhaps David Rider will be up for a ride. He lives just down I 295 from you. The two of us took a nice ride out your way a few months back. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I will be up for a nice ride.

Jag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.