StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to sit on some different seats to see what they feel like. I have a Corbin modular that is wonderful, but I want to try a Sargeant and a Russell Day Long to see if they are any better or whether I am just going to stick with my Corbin. I am just north of Indy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If I had a good seat you could sit on it. But, all I have is the old stock seat. Sorry.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a Russell Day Long seat but I am in Chicago. If you are ever up around here you are free to try it out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in Avon (just west of Indy). I have the stock seat, but I did a custom job on my seat foam by carving it myself. Let me know if you want to see what the cheap route feels like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another Strom in Indy now. I bought mine off a fellow southsider. It's an 07 silver 650. Let me know if you guys are ever looking for another Strom to ride with. I'm always looking for guys to ride with, besides it gives me a chance to check out more farkles. :smile5:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Riding with other Stroms would be fun. I love my Corbin Modular, I just am curious if theres even a better seat. Dunno.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I've got a Vee with a Seat Concepts foam/cover kit installed. I used the firmer foam.

I live on the NW side of Indy, and y'all are welcome to take a test site any time. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just NE of Indy and am currently using the Spencer's modified seat. Took it out for a 4K trip last month. You can sit on it if you want. Send a PM if you want to go ride sometime as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts