StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Evolving Curmudgeon
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying a set of Moose Racing Monarch Pass jacket and pants but first I need to know if the pants will slip on/off over street/touring type boots easily or not.
It looks like the leg zipper is less than knee high and I don't want to struggle with riding pants 4 or more times a day.
If boots have to come off or one has to sit on the ground and tug, pull and sweat to get the pants off that's a deal breaker for me.

·
Evolving Curmudgeon
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? Nobody out there wears Moose Monarch Pass gear? I guess that tells me something all by itself.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I have never heard of Moose Monarch Pass gear. I would think though, if the zipper goes up to the knee only, it will be a pain to get on with boots on. Dragging a muddy boot through the thigh area just sounds bad to me.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Own a pair of Moose Expedition pants, suspect the zippers are similar. Nice pants and windproof. Have to finesse them on with size 13 Alpinestar Scouts which are fairly bulky. :beatnik:

·
Registered
325 Posts
The stuff looks good, but it's pretty pricey. Is it only offered in the Gray? Same color as the road.

I like the First gear coat----in high vis yellow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts