StromTrooper banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal. I like the black ADV bike but I don't really want the bags. Plus, the local dealer has 2 ADV's and no Orange bikes and I'm ready to buy. Anybody interested in the bags/hardware setup?

Alternately, does anybody know if the bag setup will fit on a pre -2012 bike? If it will, should be pretty easy to find a home for them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If the bags fit the '11 ABS model I'd be interested

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bigwood,

OK, but I don't know the answer to that. Anybody know if the 2012 ADV bag setup will adapt to a 2011?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here's the deal. I like the black ADV bike but I don't really want the bags. Plus, the local dealer has 2 ADV's and no Orange bikes and I'm ready to buy. Anybody interested in the bags/hardware setup?

Alternately, does anybody know if the bag setup will fit on a pre -2012 bike? If it will, should be pretty easy to find a home for them.
how much are you wanting for them?
+1 on the price

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
On Twisted Throttle, the Black Trax cases are $390 for the right side and $405 for the left side. The mounting hardware is about $250, so they are selling a similar setup for about $1045. I will sell for $900 and will pay for the shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Kingofgix, I live in Denver and would be interested in seeing the set up. PM me if you will be around this weekend and maybe we can meet up.

Sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts