StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everybody,

I am taking a ride tomorrow mid morning (letting it warm up just a tad before heading out). Thinking North Georgia or Hickory Nut Gorge or South Mountains areas (really just somewhere with leaves and that's not too flat)? Probably including lunch as part of the ride. Anybody want to come?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds fun but I don't think I can make it Sun. I rode up around Franklin, N.C. on Thurs. The leaves still had some color,it was a nice ride.
Hope you have a great ride :thumbup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
sunday 10:30

Good morning , it looks like I will be meeting up with two others at the Mcdonald's in Clemson for a ride around 10:30. There will be two Wees and a burgman 650. The couple I am meeting are husband and wife from Easley. Not sure of the route yet but there will be some mountains and leaves.

Good Morning Everybody,

I am taking a ride tomorrow mid morning (letting it warm up just a tad before heading out). Thinking North Georgia or Hickory Nut Gorge or South Mountains areas (really just somewhere with leaves and that's not too flat)? Probably including lunch as part of the ride. Anybody want to come?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts