StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home today and there was a 2012 Wee brochure in the mail. Maybe Suzuki think it's time for me to upgrade.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Got home today and there was a 2012 Wee brochure in the mail. Maybe Suzuki think it's time for me to upgrade.
Like lollies at the checkout,the market people have targets :biggrinjester:I have received mail but I guess everyone has received those.:yesnod:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I must admit, the white 2010 looks good, shame you can't get white in the 2011.
?????
What has this got to do with the topic?

My brochure would be on the way now,I received an email the other day saying the bike is released and that they have 2 in Canberra.
The salesman told me that they are in short supply,but there will be more early next year.I'm not sure if they're just pushing for sales or there really is a shortage of them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
?????

My brochure would be on the way now,I received an email the other day saying the bike is released and that they have 2 in Canberra.
The salesman told me that they are in short supply,but there will be more early next year.I'm not sure if they're just pushing for sales or there really is a shortage of them.
Happy? ffs.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
?????

I thought choochee's post was kind of on topic as the topic was kind of vague,I hope your brochure arrived ok.:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Brochure is nothing special,it's exactly the same as the one they had on the Suzuki website over a month ago.
I hope to get to Canberra soon to check one out in the flesh.
There used to be 4 Suzuki dealers in our area,now I have to travel 1 1/2 hours to get to one.
You would think that Wagga Wagga would have one,considering they are supposed to be the largest inland city in NSW !!

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brochure is nothing special,it's exactly the same as the one they had on the Suzuki website over a month ago.
The point was not the contents but the fact that they are actually mailing them out to people.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The point was not the contents but the fact that they are actually mailing them out to people.
So you didn't make an enquiry on the website for the new model?
There was an online form on there that I filled out,it said i'd get a phonecall and a brochure in the mail.
So you just got sent one out of the blue? Maybe they looked at all the previous Strom buyers and sent everybody one,or do you think they just post them out randomly to anyone?

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you didn't make an enquiry on the website for the new model?
No I didn't. I did buy a new Suzuki car for my daughter about 6 weeks ago but I hardly think that they would be sending brochures to car buyers. I do get emails from Suzuki from time to time so I am on some sort of list but I purchased my bike nearly 5 years ago and they have no idea whether I still own it because it's never been back to a dealer for service.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
They have a data base due to whatever dealings,Whitey,Whitehouse in Albury have one in a crate and it will be on display next week,I only want a look as I have no intention of upgrade,within the next 3 years I will need to see what is going to take me into retirement and the economy is suggesting a 2008 wee :furious:Ah, where is my super--hopefully not in Italian bonds.:yikes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts