StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After riding for nearly 10 years, I decided last year to dedicate myself to some form of professional rider training each year.

I took the MSF basic course before I got my first bike, so I figured my best choice last year would be the MSF's next level up -- known as either the Basic Rider Course 2 or the Intermediate Course, depending on whose website you're looking at. I couldn't find an MSF course in my area that fit my schedule, but learned a local Harley-Davidson dealer offered their version of the BRC2 at a time and location that worked for me. I did it, and it was a good experience.

Now I'm ready to level-up. Again, I went to the MSF as my first choice. I found information on the Advanced Rider Course, which even they alternatively refer to as the Experienced Rider Course (Hey MSF! Let's work on the naming conventions, m'kay?). And while I was able to find out what places in my area offer some form of MSF training, there wasn't anything I could find that said if they were offering the Advanced/Experienced course. Contacting each of these providers individually isn't especially time-efficient, and I find their websites have varying degrees of searchability.

Is there a single source out there that makes searching for MSF rider training a bit easier?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I took it - waste of time :-(

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Check with your local Community College for MSF courses.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Just google the course name with your state. That is how I found my BRC course. I plan on taking Zars advanced riding school on my other bike - which is more of a track day than wandering around low speed through cones in a parking lot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is the MSF search link.

ARC or Advanced Rider Course as well as Ultimate Bike Bonding are courses that you may be interested in.
Both are available here in Indiana but are very limited availability due to low demand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts