StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a GL1800 as well as the Wee. Home is NE Ohio. A couple times a year I attend a weekend ride-in with fellow Goldwing riders (they are Darksiders, though I'm not). Usually block a motel in WV or TN or some other scenic area and meet up Fri. nite. A fairly long, spirited, planned ride is taken on Sat. ending with a group dinner. (Remember, they're Goldwings). Sunday morning everyone starts home after the goodbyes. Guys come from all over the country and I'm sure everyone enjoys the riding, scenery, BS, etc. as much as I do. These are not Honda, AMA, or any other groups' events. Just a group of 30 or so guys on the GL1800 website that get together for a weekend. I am not aware of any similar VStrom ride-ins. Are there any events out there such as this? Just wondering, but ready to attend.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I ride a GL1800 as well as the Wee. Home is NE Ohio. A couple times a year I attend a weekend ride-in with fellow Goldwing riders (they are Darksiders, though I'm not). Usually block a motel in WV or TN or some other scenic area and meet up Fri. nite. A fairly long, spirited, planned ride is taken on Sat. ending with a group dinner. (Remember, they're Goldwings). Sunday morning everyone starts home after the goodbyes. Guys come from all over the country and I'm sure everyone enjoys the riding, scenery, BS, etc. as much as I do. These are not Honda, AMA, or any other groups' events. Just a group of 30 or so guys on the GL1800 website that get together for a weekend. I am not aware of any similar VStrom ride-ins. Are there any events out there such as this? Just wondering, but ready to attend.
Also check: V-Strom Riders International - Index

1 - 3 of 3 Posts