StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Vstrom Owners in Annapolis, MD who would be interested in meeting, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well I am in Perry Hall, MD but that is only 20 minutes away. I am always open to a riding adventure. Used to live on the Eastern Shore in Chestertown so I know my way around a little. Where do you like to ride?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eastern shore would be a good place to ride; I have been there only a few times. I am available on weekends.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well eventhough it is going to be outstanding this weekend I have my two Grandchildren for the weekend. I like to ride the hills of Baltimore County too if your interested. Heck, I will go anywhere because I like to ride. I don't know the area South of you but I am pretty good North and East of you. I can still get tangled up on some of the little roads in Anne Arundel County but I find my way pretty quick. my email is [email protected] Give me a yell when you can go and I will do my best to make it work.

Mark J. "Jag44"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just getting started with my new to me Vee. I live over in Edgewater.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys sometime.

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
annapolis get together

I have a regular group of guys I ride with who get together at the annapolis docs twice a week...every Wednesday after work by the water taxi stand

Sunday morning by the coffee house (can't remember the name, just look for a throng of bikes). I have a 2007 blue wee with bags as well as several other bikes so I may be incognito

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have been there on a Sunday morning and there is a great assortment of bikes there and the coffee is pretty good too. I am sad to say I will not be doing any riding for awhile as just had major shoulder surgery. I am stuck in a sling until September.
Keep it on two wheels...

·
Registered
672 Posts
I live in Easton. Ijust retired so am available to ride most anytime. Just let me know. I do not like to ride in large groups, just to dangerouse for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts