StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to meet Friday? I was thinking of a ride to Mission / Harrison something like that. 11am? I'm flexible.

Weather forecast = Sun / Cloud 18-20 C

Cheers

·
Curmudgeon wanna-be
386 Posts
I'm interested, but unfortunately I've only got a couple of hour window that day, and have to be home fairly early in the afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
If you and Bruce could rise and shine a little earlier, 3 Stroms would be all the more impressive. Brunch/lunch in Harrison, home by early afternoon?

Is Friday the only sunny day forecast?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear about that "work thing" you guys, been there.......

How about Timmy Ho's (and Chevron ) at Kingsway and Mary Hill By-Pass at 9:30 Friday....could that work? Just thinking about a collector area from either the Port Mann or Burnaby/Van.

BCB and Larolco, PM sent.

Maybe we can drum up a few more riders?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
They're talking sunny right through 'till Monday now:( :( :(

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
It's bloody warm out there...I had to open my jacket to get some cooler air!

Larolco, are you still in?

Any more interest out there?
Yup, I'm still in. PMs sent to you and BC-Bruce.
I don't have to wash my bike or anything first, do I?

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Thanks for the ride guys.

We chose a perfect day for it. I can't believe how many bikes were out and about today.

Hopefully next time we can add to the ranks.

·
Curmudgeon wanna-be
386 Posts
Yeah... Thanks guys!

It was easy to see who the n00b in the group was - I hope I didn't slow you down too much!

I had a great ride - I really enjoyed that "dam" route - I have to pull that one off the GPS and try it again later.

Nice meeting you both. I look forward to trying this again sometime.

- BCB.

A picture of "The Boys" :

[ EDIT: Oh, and one thing I like about this bike - even after being on it for 6 hours, (five if you deduct time for lunch and "the photo op") I still had to take a loop around the neighbourhood before I put the bike away! ]

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Yeah... Thanks guys!

It was easy to see who the n00b in the group was - I hope I didn't slow you down too much!

I had a great ride - I really enjoyed that "dam" route - I have to pull that one off the GPS and try it again later.

Nice meeting you both. I look forward to trying this again sometime.

- BCB.

A picture of "The Boys" :

[ EDIT: Oh, and one thing I like about this bike - even after being on it for 6 hours, (five if you deduct time for lunch and "the photo op") I still had to take a loop around the neighbourhood before I put the bike away! ]
Hah! Well, you haven't even got the thing broken in yet!
10000K now, and I'm still getting more comfortable with the Vee every day. Take your time and ride in your comfort level.
We'll do it again soon.
Got that road loaded on the GPS yet? :lol:

·
Curmudgeon wanna-be
386 Posts
Got that road loaded on the GPS yet? :lol:
<blush> No I haven't... I don't know what happened to the rest of my weekend. I haven't used the GPS since, so the tracklog is still there. I told my brother-in-law about that road (he's the one that lives out by you) and we are going to give it a try when he gets his K-bike insured later this month.

I did steal a page from your book and started riding to work today, though!

Thanks again!

- BCB.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts