StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if anyone is from TN. Im around Fort Campbell and am curious if we have any events or rides in the area. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if you ever make it this way let me know and maybe we can ride

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Murfreesboro. Going to the BMW national next week but would like to find a wee/V strom rally or two this year, if there are any left. I see the big one was last month.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello, first time on here in a long time. We are moving to Eastern TN sometime in January (post retirement) and would like to meet up with other owners. We are not sure where we will buy a house but considering Cumberland, Sevier, or McMinn counties. We want to stay near the mountains for the best riding. Considered Florida...for about 10 seconds! :)

Jeff
06 Wee

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Hello, first time on here in a long time. We are moving to Eastern TN sometime in January (post retirement) and would like to meet up with other owners. We are not sure where we will buy a house but considering Cumberland, Sevier, or McMinn counties. We want to stay near the mountains for the best riding. Considered Florida...for about 10 seconds! :)

Jeff
06 Wee
Unless you like traffic and crowds, I'd stay away from Sevier County. For retirement, consider a ....uhmmm,.... less popular county. I retired(from FL) in '07 and picked Hancock County. It's possibly the poorest county in the state which means I can stretch my dollar further than any other. It's also remote which is another plus for us, but yet in a little over an hour I can be in the Blue Ridge or shopping in Knoxville. Stats:
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/hancockcountytennessee

·
Registered
266 Posts
Wife and I are relocating to the Maryville area for our final retirement move this April. Haven't locked in a place yet but taking our time. We have enjoyed the area for many years and hopefully we will be happy with our decision.

·
Super Moderator
16,235 Posts
Wife and I are relocating to the Maryville area for our final retirement move this April. Haven't locked in a place yet but taking our time. We have enjoyed the area for many years and hopefully we will be happy with our decision.
I'll likely be down to visit y'all, miss seeing ya dude and hope all is well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts