StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you are in northern Nova Scotia or Cape Breton? If so I wonder if I might be able to count on some help from you?

My wife wants to go to Newfoundland to visit a friend but riding all the way out there isn't practical for her.

The general thought is for her to trailer her Gladius to Northern Nova Scotia and then take her bike on the ferry and ride to her friend's place in Newfoundland. I would catch up with her about a week after she heads there so we can see a bit of Newfoundland together and head home together.

She would need help getting her bike off the trailer since I wouldn't be there at the time and we would need to find a spot to leave the car and trailer for probably 10 days or so and we would pick them up on the way back.

I was hoping I might be able to enlist the help of a Stromtrooper to help her get the bike off and to find a place for the car and trailer.

Thanks,

..Tom

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Try posting this on ADV, Tom. I think you'll get more of a response.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Are any of you are in northern Nova Scotia or Cape Breton? If so I wonder if I might be able to count on some help from you?

My wife wants to go to Newfoundland to visit a friend but riding all the way out there isn't practical for her.

The general thought is for her to trailer her Gladius to Northern Nova Scotia and then take her bike on the ferry and ride to her friend's place in Newfoundland. I would catch up with her about a week after she heads there so we can see a bit of Newfoundland together and head home together.

She would need help getting her bike off the trailer since I wouldn't be there at the time and we would need to find a spot to leave the car and trailer for probably 10 days or so and we would pick them up on the way back.

I was hoping I might be able to enlist the help of a Stromtrooper to help her get the bike off and to find a place for the car and trailer.

Thanks,

..Tom
Hi V-Tom, our daughter and son in law live in Truro, NS. I just called them they would be glad to help if needed. They have a huge yard to park your car. Cheers Mike

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Louisbourg

Tom, I suggest your lady visit Louisbourg, a short ride from Sydney NS
(and a long ride from Sidney BC but that is a different story).

The fortress is a fine exhibit, and conducts itself about as it did almost 300 years ago.
The whole shebang is exciting and informative, and it deserves a whole day of her time.

The guards at the gate try to amuse you. They asked me if I would
try to find some rum for them inside the fortress, so I shrugged and
handed over my bottle of rum. It wasn't very large, but they had
caught me by surprise and I was ill-prepared.

To prepare to visit Newfoundland, visit
Activity Stream - Ride The Rock - Adventure riding in Newfoundland & Labrador

See ya soon!
Keith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts