StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any strommers in saskatchewan besides me? I mean, sure its flat, but the roads are so rough its like dualsporting every day to work and back.;) I don't think there is a great deal of organizing for events in area, just wondering.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I suspect you will be lonely on ur Wee, as I am in MB....

Cheers,

·
Registered
816 Posts
I used to live in Regina, but long ago and before there was such a thing as a V-Strom. I did buy a used CB1100F when I was there. Wish I still had that bike.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I used to live in Regina, but long ago and before there was such a thing as a V-Strom. I did buy a used CB1100F when I was there. Wish I still had that bike.
Lots of ppl "used" to live in Regina.

sorry, just had to do that

Cheers!

ps; I know, I know, go Riders

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seem to be the only one in the area. I actually live close to the Alberta border. The village people harley riders around here think riding to tim hortons is an event. 50 miles is a full day. Gixxer nation boys wheelie through town at 180 or better. Sometimes they leave town. Last weekend I put 2 tanks of gas through my bike after church on sunday. I think I prefer not fitting in.;) Most people who talk to me about my wee don't get it, I think the Ulysses rider got it, but he was made in milwaukee and my bike was only a 650. It's a good thing I like riding alone.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
One of the worst "paved" roads I've been on is between Saskatoon and Kindersley. Seriously, a couple of miles out of Saskatoon and I thought my rear tire was going down. Rut city.

I Iron-Butted through there this summer. Mine was the only Strom I saw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts